No Original (A83-13-24) - St. Edmund's Township - Marine - Ship with bow on rocks
"The 'Forest City' on Bear's Rump Island 1904" is the caption under this image on p. 27 of book“Hewers of the Forests, Fishers of the Lakes: The History of Tobermory & St. Edmunds Township 1870-1984”, 2nd ed. (rev.), 2010. The photo shows a large black ship with its bow up on rocks. The ship has two masts and a smokestack. There are rocks in the foreground.